Big possibilities from small supplies! Modeled after their old-school forbears, these miniature composition books are ready for action. They feature 80 narrow-ruled pages, a thread spine, and surprisingly sturdy front and back covers. The primary difference between these guys and their ancestors is size.
Take a look at the highlighter. Those notebooks are tiny. Whereas traditional composition books measure 9.75 inches by 7.5 inches, these feature dimensions less than half that. They are 4.5 inches tall and 3.25 inches wide. Which makes them adorable.
Cost? Only $0.79 at Meijer. And they come in four colors: black, green, blue, and red.
If you are wondering what to do with a miniature composition book, consider…
- Filling it with quotations
- Recording Must-Remember Reminders
- Maintaining your grocery lists
- Stashing it in your glove box just in case
- Keeping track of the books or movies you’d like to read or see
- Composing haiku on its size-appropriate pages
- “Texting” on it in order to baffle strangers
- Giving them away as party favors along with a high-quality pen
- Writing little notes to your partner and leaving the comp book on his/her pillow
- Mailing it back and forth to a pen pal instead of using traditional letters
Endless possibilities exist!