The Podcast Team (aka Sandy and Brian) has emerged from the studio after its initial 30-minute session. Below is a 6-minute “sound-check” for you to consider. It is composed of a four-minute segment in which Sandy describes the items displayed above, followed by the final two minutes of our conversation. A musical intro and conclusion are provided.
Note — The transition between the two segments occurs without warning, but the sound quality does not change. You’ll likely notice a shift in topics around the 4-minute mark, but no audio interruption.
Please let us know your thoughts (either below or on Facebook)…
- What do you think of the sound quality?
- What topics and/or questions would you like us to address in the future?
- How long should our podcasts be? Five minutes? Fifteen? Fifty?
- How often (e.g. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.) would you be interested in a new episode?
- What should we consider naming the podcast? Sandy and I have some ideas, but we welcome audience input.
- Should each episode feature a guest?
- What do you think of the music? Does it fit? If not, any recommendations?
- Anything else? Let us know. Thank you!
Finally, we would like to acknowledge the legendary American Army general and master strategist George S. Patton (1885-1945), who is widely credited with having penned these words: “A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.”
This sound-check is our good plan, not our perfect plan.
Sandy & Brian
If you enjoyed this audio preview, please share it with a friend.
To see the rest of Brian’s website about writing and photography, ink + sky, click here.